- Online do-it-yourself (no agent);
- Direct company agents (represent only one company); and
- Independent Agents (represent multiple insurance companies).
So, what are the benefits of working with an Independent Agent? Studies show buyers appreciate how Independent Agents…
- Respond quickly when you have a question or need
- Ensure the most comprehensive coverage for a good price
- Share knowledge and expertise
- Identify and offer important policy options buyers may not be aware of
- Save buyers time from having to research and compare options
- Assist with processing a claim, if there is one
The biggest advantage to using an independent agent is they get to know you and your needs. As you grow your family, make life or professional changes, or have questions, your independent agent is there to help you.
Contact Connecticut Insurance Exchange today to put the value of an Independent Agent to work for you!.